King's Daughters' Health offers an easy way to help you find the doctor you're looking for by using the search options below.
KDH maintains physician offices in Madison, Hanover, Versailles and Vevay, Indiana; along with Carrollton and Milton, Kentucky. Specialists include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Ear-Nose-Throat, General Surgery, Urology, Cardiology, and Pulmonology.
View and/or print a version of our current Provider Directory via PDF. You can then print off our hard copy version (active staff) from your home computer.
Updated FALL 2014. Should you have additional questions about KDH providers, please contact Kim James at 812-801-0613 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW PATIENTS - If you are needing a new Primary Care Provider, we have a group of team members who can assist you. Call (812) 801-8995 ... Monday-Friday between 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Providers currently accepting new patients:
- Dr. Herb Hay (Hanover) ... 866-3301
- Vikki Conners, ARNP (Downtown) ... 801-0338
- Dr. Michael Guirguis (Main Campus) ... 801-0826
- Dr. Panna Patel (Main Campus) ... 801-0886
- Dr. Phillip Ross (Clifty Drive) ... 273-7700
- Dr. Dawn Meacham (Clifty Drive) ... 273-7700
- Dr. Mike Willhite (Versailles) ... 689-5101
- Lauren Dubberly, PA (Versailles) ... 689-5101
- Dr. Susan Maderic (Trimble County) ... 502-268-5500
- Jan Powell, ARNP (Trimble County) ... 502-268-5500
- Dr. Karalee Bessinger (Carrollton) ... 502-732-6956
- Dona Meers, ARNP (Carrollton) ... 502-732-6956
- Dr. Scott Frede (Switzerland County) ... 427-9564
- Dr. Pat Stack (Main Campus / Pediatrics) ... 273-5437
- Dr. Sue Stack (Main Campus / Pediatrics) ... 273-5437
- Dr. Diamond Harris (Main Campus / Pediatrics) ... 273-5437