American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (since 1977)
Downtown Medical Building
Case Western Reserve Univ School of Medicine
Akron General Medical Center
Special practice interests:
Dr. Scott McCuskey provides: Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Arthroscopy, Joint Reconstruction, Fracture Care, plus care for the Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Ankle, and Elbow. He specializes in ...
- Minimally invasive total hip arthroplasty using an anterior approach.
- Arthroscopic surgery in the shoulder, ankle, elbow, and knee.
- Reconstructive knee surgery and total knee arthroplasty.
- General orthopedics for all ages.
- Workman's Compensation orthopedic injuries.
Anthem Medicare Advantage
Bluegrass Family Health
Encore Health Network
HealthLink PPO and Workers' Compensation
Humana Medicare Advantage PPO & Humana Gold Choice(PFFS)
Indiana Health Network
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Medicare and Railroad Medicare
MHS (Managed Health Services) HIP
Tricare Prime and Standard
Dr. Scott McCuskey and his wife, Mary, have lived in Madison, Indiana with their two sons since joining KDHHS in 1998. His special interests include traveling, soccer, motorsports, motorcycles, and vintage cars and bikes.